Saturday, July 30, 2011

Armageddon


Bloodshed....death...destruction....thousands dead......pre-emptive strike



The proverbial pistols at twilight....



It's my fault for planting so many tasty things and even providing bathing water in the bird bath. Still, I did warn them about nesting in the garage, and randomly buzzing me.




Paper wasps, hornets, muddaubers, carpenter bees, sweat bees.....I hate them all.




Particularily the two baseball size nests out in the garage. Meaning the two nests that were attacked this evening with two full cans of 20-foot-spray, and then conclusively wiped out with three foggers, because dying wasps release a pheromone that alerts their buddies, and we can't risk a sneak attack tomorrow morning.




I leave nothing to chance.




Yippee ki-yay, m*therf**ker!

2 comments:

  1. Luckily we don't have those here where I live, but there are some up at my dad's cabin. Scary creatures. Ew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! Brings back memories from childhood...nasty summer critters. Good thing we're armed, eh? (:

    Take care,
    Michele

    ReplyDelete